1

четверг, 2 декабря 2010 г.

Whats is 4093 datasheet

4093 datasheet


I was getting stuck in the responses from the circuit.The schmitt trigger NAND gate 4093 was used in divide by two circuit. The circuit wasn't behaving as it should and even I had made the final circuit in the first shot.When I checked it was not functioning as it should So I decided to do simple test on those IC, like I did the test of oscillation. I actually forget to show the complete input pins of the NAND gate, you can see only one input, actually there are two and both are short. I used to believe before that I must always pays attention on the IC number and never give importance to whether the IC is from RS,SGS,Hitachi, Motorola,etc I'm still working at this moment, trying to understand.
4093 datasheet 4093 datasheet
Tags: Whats is 4093 datasheet
| Some Articles: 4093 datasheet | Original post: 4093 datasheet | Technorati tag: 4093 datasheet | Virgilio tag: 4093 datasheet

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий